Fayval Williams is the new Energy Minister, Holness announces other changes
Prime Minister Andrew Holness this afternoon announced the appointment of Fayval Williams as the new Energy Minister amid the Petrojam scandal.
He also announced other changes to the Executive and reassignments of permanent secretaries.
Here are the changes:
* Minister Fayval Williams will now assume the full responsibility in the Ministry of Energy, Science and technology.
* Minister of State Floyd Green will be assigned to the Ministry of Industry Commerce and Agriculture.
* Minister Alando Terrelonge will be Assigned to the Ministry of Education Youth and Information.
* Permanent Secretary Carol Palmer will be assigned to the Ministry of Energy Science and technology.
* Permanent Secretary Sancia Bennett Templer will be assigned to the Ministry of Justice.
* Permanent Secretary Audrey Sewell will take up an additional assignment at the Office of the Prime Minister.
The appointments take effect on February 14, 2019.